BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Chee V.
Fresno, CA
If you love onions, or the chips that have sour cream and onion, this is one is the one to go’! I love that these chips are not super salty! And they are selling at a good price. Also it taste healthy!
Fallon H.
Hummelstown, PA
These chips are amazing. The flavor is so great you definitely get a nice onion taste but it’s not too strong that people who don’t like onions can’t eat them. Overall I’m just a huge fan of SunChips.
Cristi C.
East Longmeadow
These are my long time favorite! I have always felt the whole grains were a better choice but many chip companies can’t get whole grain to taste good. Sun chips have been pulling it off for years now.
Yulisa M.
Belton, TX
I love any chips that are spicy, or have sour cream and onion. These chips have more flavor than any other chips o have tried. These are so good they have crunch with natural flavoring I love thes chips.
Brianna A.
Sun chips are the shit. This one is my favorite flavor. I purchase these when I get stuff for sandwiches. Or if they are available when I go to a sandwich shop these are the kind I go for. I would highly recommend.
Shama V.
Richmond, VA
I love all flavor of sun chips but I really love the taste of French onion. I think it is delicious the way it taste. The pro of it is that it is healthier than the other brands of chips. I bought this at Walmart before but they are hard to find because they are so popular they are always out of stock. Kroger , Food Lion also sales them. Hope you like them just as much as I do.
tamra f.
Clifton
The French onion flavor is amazing. I love it. I thubk its the best flavor option that the sun chips brand has. And theyre not too unhealthy which makes them a wonderful snack for adults and kids
Kayleigh W.
Benton Harbor, MI
These are my favorite chips they have the best flavor. I try to buy these everytime I am in the store, the packaging is nice and appealing to the eye. I would definitely recommend them. I purchased them at Meijer and I think the price was fair compared to other brands. But I would say the only thing I didn't like was I felt like this bag was much smaller then other brands
Stephanie M.
These have a delicious flavor that is not too overpowering. I enjoy the thin texture of these. SunChips are a nice change from regular potato chips because they’re lighter and aren’t greasy.
Cassidy R.
Miserable Missouri
These are my favorite flavor! They are a little pricey but it doesn’t stop me from purchasing them multiple times. I wish the sodium content was lower, it defeats the purpose of them being “healthier.” Still a great chip!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?