BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emily N.
Fenton
Sun chips are a good alternative to regular potato chips. They pack a great amount of flavor in every bite. They're affordable, and can be found in most grocery stores. I absolutely love this flavor among many others. I love how they started to offer flavors that were created with vegetables. The home-style ranch veggie Sun chips are great too!
Paige B.
I feel like sun chips are a healthier option when it comes to chips, except when u end up eating the whole bag because they are so good. These are so delicious! I'm also glad they changed the bag from that terribly loud one. Anyone remember that?
Melodie S.
Stone Mtn, GA
My 8 year old will eat an entire bag if given the chance.  I'm amazed that he likes Sun Chips.  His favorite flavor are the cheese flavored ones.  I like that I can pronounce the names of the ingredients in sun chips.  They are delicious and a great way to get my son and husband to eat better.
Ericka H.
These are good I use to like the harvest cheddar kind but these kind have became favorite they always satisfy my taste buds when I'm craving something dealing with a sour cream or French onion flavor. SunChips® French Onion
casie m.
modesto , CA
delicious snacks combines very well with any kind of dips , you can find it at any local grocery store , these are more healthier than others , im always having these for work , there is more different varieties to choose from
Yulissa E.
My favorite chips, they are so flavorful. I usually get over chips super fast, I can’t ever finish a bag ... just get boring. With these I have finished a bag and a half, that’s a lot for me ha. I heard they’re are healthy, but I didn’t look into the ingredients. I recommend you try these, I’m sure you’ll love them!
Debbie B.
Norfolk, VA
I love Sunships, and the French onion flavor is a classic! The light oniony flavor isn't super overpowering, so they go well with pretty much any meal, from a lunchmeat sandwich to a PB&J. Of course, they're also great on their own! I don't know that they're "healthier" than some other chips, but they're certainly tasty!
Pamela C.
Lancaster, CA
Yum. These sun chips green onion chips are the bomb. You can't eat just one. My kids love them and I like how they are a more healthier option than regular fried chips. They're not as messy on your fingers as other chips and my kids never complain about taking these to school all the time. Each flavor is tasty.
Olivia G.
Crystal River, FL
I'm not sure why, but I was always skeptical about trying Sun Chips. For some reason I just didn't think I would like them. I'm such a big chips fan, and wanted some on the lighter side. I finally broke down and gave these a try; I'm glad I did. They are so yummy, and there are plenty of flavors to choose from.
Casey H.
Garden grove, CA
I love these chips, I could eat them everyday. They are so airy and light so when you eat them it doesn't have a greasy feel like the other chips. Every flavor of these chips are just so good and pair perfectly with a sandwhich. I also have the little bags and take them with me to work for a quick snack break.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?