BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Casey S.
Absolutely perfect for a summer or spring picnic, these chips are such a hit with everyone. The flavor is the right about of onion and not too overpowering compared to similar products. The downside to these chips is that they are a little more to pay for than some other brands, but they are so delicious and never disappoints. You always know what you are going to get.
Ashley H.
Norcross, GA
Such a delicious chip that I don't feel nearly as bad eating as I do with some of your other standard potato chips. They are almost always whole chips which I also appreciate because who wants crumbs, right? I would definitely recommend this to others!
Pranjali S.
Pensacola, FL
I like the flavor but I don't like its coarse texture. No doubt it's healthy because it's made of multiple grains and not potatoes... apart from its texture everything is fine ... it's cheap and available in all grocery stores.
Victoria H.
Spring , TX
So so good, I'm a sucker for French onion dip with sunchips or pringles but it's a pain to make and then I end up with onion breath (and who wants that?!). These are a god send, I get my onion dip and sunchip fix without the mess and I can easily grab a bag off the shelf at any super market. Super yummy and not coated in flavor powder like most chips.
Suki W.
Brooklyn, NY
My first bag of sun chips was definitely the French Onion flavor. I love the way it crunches and I like how the taste of French Onion is not silent. It's not overwhelming either, which is amazing. I also like that it's whole grain so it makes you feel A TAD BIT LESS guilty about eating so much of it at once. Don't you agree with that last point?
Suman S.
Garden Grove, CA
The French onion sun chips are my favorite flavor out of all of the other sun chips. I especially like the brand because it is made from whole grain so it is a lot more healthier than other chips, and it also tastes amazing. I would definitely recommend trying these chips because they are better for your health and they are tasty as well.
Steffiny K.
Marietta, GA
Yum! I love French onion flavors and SunChips are a healthier alternative to its counterparts. Try this delicious snack with some sour cream, or a dip to make it even more exciting. I think they are delicious and would recommend it to all.
Sue W.
I discovered Sun Chips in school as a slightly healthier alternative to regular potato chips. French onion is a favorite flavor of mine, though I must say that it causes my breath to smell for hours afterwards just like a real onion. I wih the bags were filled better, but still a great choice.
Valerie C.
Mathis, TX
these are the best healthy chips i have ever tried . they dont taste like they would be good for you because they are so full of flavor and you cant stop eating them . they flavor is very pleasant and not over whelming  like some other flavored ships and best yet they are made with multigrains which is good for you r body
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
I love these chips. There a lot healthy for you a lot healthier for you than your typical chip. They are decently priced if you get the big bag of them instead of getting them individually package. I like to have a variety but this flavor is my second favorite flavor I'm behind the sun-dried tomato like the hardest one the red one
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?