BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Stephanie G.
San Benito , TX
I remember they would give us these in high school and at first I didn't like them because I don't really like to try new things but at school that's all there was so I started to like them I can't see why I didn't like them before they taste great and are a good price as well! Great flavor too! They also have different flavors incase your not fond of the first flavor you try!
Joseline R.
Petaluma, CA
I am a huge fan of the Sun Chips brand. I also love anything onion, whether it be the vegetable alone, chips, soup, dip, etc! I love the Sun Chips French Onion chips because they have the great Sun Chips texture along with French Onion taste! The chips are not too salty either, which can happen with onion flavoring. They are also multigrain so they're better for you. I highly recommend them.
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
Love these sun chips. They taste amazing and they are way better for you than a bag of potato chips. Not too expensive and I would recommend to everyone. Would definitely recommend to someone who is looking for healthier alternatives. They also have different flavors. Yum!
Stacey G.
Kansas City, MO
These are so addictive, I can sit down and eat the entire bag with no problem. I try to avoid that though! These are light and not too heavy of a snack to munch on throughout the day and have at lunch with a sandwich. I do have trouble finding this flavor in stores anymore though - which is kind of upsetting.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
What a great go to snack. I remember when these first came out and the main complaint was that the bags made so much noise. I would say that is probably the only complaint anyone could have about these chips. They are a fantastic salty snack to enjoy with a meal or on their own.
Nichole S.
If you are looking for a healthy snack look no further. This is a multigrain chip with a very delicious flavor. You don't have to worry about grease and any other unhealthy characteristics of regular chips. They are kind of on the expensive side for the amount of chips that you get. I have noticed that they have decreased the bag size options but the price is still high.
Daniela G.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Such a good bag of chips. I have purchased Sun Chips various times before. Personally, I love the bitter taste in their chips. Very salty and the French onion taste is distinct and delicious. Only down side would be if you are someone who doesn't like to have bad or onion tasting breath, these chips might do that to you for a little while but it's definitely worth it!
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
These are a great healthier alternative for chips that we eat. I don't think there is any other chip that I have that is similar to these. I would consider theses a healthier alternative to regular potato chips and would recommend these to anyone interested in something a little lighter. The only con is that they are slightly higher priced than regular potato chips.
Michelle M.
I love every SunChip flavor I have tried so far. These French Onion SunChips are one of my favorites. These are unique from other chip products that I have tried, and much healthier. They have tons of flavor and you will never be disappointed ----- whether you try French Onion or any of the other many choices available. I would definitely recommend trying.
Sydney Z.
Deerfield, IL
These are so delicious they seriously are one of my favorite flavors. I love sun chips and I remember when these first came out and they totally met my expectations. I think the garden salsa are also so zesty and delicious as well. These are very onion but mild at the same time
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?