BY SUNCHIPS®

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Jocelyne V.
Moncton, NB
I love these!! I buy them somewhat regularly as a treat, but I try to not eat them too often because they have a lot of calories
Judy H.
Bay Roberts
Love love love these chips...my absolute favourite. My go to for a little snack. Price is a little expensive but worth the price
Krystle H.
Hamilton
These are soo good, defiantly one of my favourite chips, so full of flavour and I buy them at Wal-Mart or my local grocery store
Sam K.
These chips have the perfect amount of salty onion flavor. They taste alot better than some other brands of onion flavored chips.
Angela G.
Love this flavor! I love it usually as a dip to put on chips but this takes my laziness to the next level as it takes out a step!
Tabatha M.
Saskatoon
My husband's go to chip without feeling bad when eating the whole bag. Has great flavor gets rid of the crunch and salt cravings.
Aureanna B.
Canada
I love this healthy alternative for chips. They're great. This isn't mt favorite flavor but it's definetely a great choice still.
Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
I tried these not too long ago for the first time and I was actually very impressed, I really enjoyed the combination of flavours
Nicole D.
Onion flavoor you are the number 1 on chips tops . Good on market, accesible, irs really good . That chips dont have any compared
Sabrina S.
St. John's, NL
Great flavor and great for when I have company over... They don't last very long in our house hold it's one right after the other
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
Can I have some now please?

Walmart