BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sadie P.
I love them they are so natural I feel I am one with Mother Nature afterwards honestly can’t get enough
Chelsea M.
Rimbey , AB
Delicious!!  A healthier option to traditional chips with a great flavour and not outrageously expensive
Brandi K.
I really like sunchips. I'd prefer these over ruffles or lays
Tasty and filling with loads of flavour
Taylor O.
Cant ever go wrong with one of sunchips best flavours. Crunchy delicious ... leaves you wanting more
Luke P.
these are my all time favorite SunChip flavor. great taste and not at all pricey. bought these before
Alicia M.
Trenton
This are by far my favourite but they are a little pricey if they aren’t on sale but worth the extra
Marya G.
Favourite sun chip flavor. Other is sun dried tomato. Love the texture and slightly healthier aspect
Anita W.
Winnipeg , MB
These are harder to find now-a-days, especially in the mini packs. I prefer French onion to cheddar.
Denise W.
Airdrie
Love the flavour. Like that they are baked not fried. Bought at Walmart. We also enjoy other flavours
Krista Q.
I usually get this chip with my subway meals to try. And stay a bit healthy!, but a great cheat snack
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?