BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cinthia D.
I always look at these chips and consider them healthy. They're tasty not too salty . Which makes a great snack for the whole family. These chips are some of my favorite.
Lilli
these chips are my favorite chips ever. they are so affordable and have a great taste. i don't know the ingredients but they taste so good. also, they are very addicting and i eat them all the time because they are so good.
Amber W.
I always love sunchips! They are a good alternative to other chips that are unhealthy. I like to give these chips to my kids since they are sun baked rather than fried.
Kristen K.
East Stroudsburg, PA
My favorite chips. Inexpensive when on sale. Can find at any grocery store. Addicting to eat. Don’t feel as bad eating this compared to regular deep fried potato chips.
Jill T.
Broken Arrow
Highly addictive and can't stop eating them until the bag is gone. Love the French onion flavor. Crispy chips with tons of seasoning. Its a party in your mouth!! Yummy!
Patrice H.
Killeen, TX
OMG this combination is totally perfect. It gives you that perfect crunch and flavor of French onion that is perfect married together. This is my favorite.SunChips® French Onion
Sarah M.
Norwood
These chips are addictive. Love the flavor and the light crunch. Perfect for a quick snack, I love to grab them especially when they are on sale at the Big Y.
Destiny C.
I would say this is one of my top three flavors of sun chips. I would say they are affordable. You can get them at a lot of stores. I think they are a little healthier than other chips. I think they are very tasted.
Rosalyn M.
Mesa, AZ
These are my favorite and I love the they a whole grain makes them better to eat my kid also like them and they are very picky eaters will be buying more of theses
Rachel K.
In my opinion, these are a classic. I have been eating these since I was a kid and I can't help but pick up a bag when I see them. These are an all time favorite!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?