BY SUNCHIPS®

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Ye Jin  BM-139072 C.
Doral, FL
i honestly love everything that comes in this flavor, but these ones are really something its like frito lays mixed with green pringles
Annie F.
Lisbon
Unfortunately also not available back at home; when travelling, I always grab one of these with some fruit and water for my meal pack.
Tara L.
London , ON
The best chips ever! These chips have such a unique taste you don't find with any other kinds. So delicious but chew some gum after lol
Lauren W.
Winnipeg, MO
I love this flavor! I suggest trying to classic as well! I always buy these from Walmart and they're very delicious and an easy snack!
Alix d.
YARMOUTH
French onion sun chips are really good. their flavour is on t point. Over all healthy: no, but they aren't greasy. They are delicious.
Amanda Q.
I'd buy these a lot more often if they were so expensive. But they are so good. We buy these in the family once in awhile for a treat!
Ashley H.
Sundridge , Ontario
Great tasting flavour, light snacking. Love how you can taste the yummy grains and of course the french onion flavour is my favourite.
Rose H.
Truro
Favorite chip of all times ! I even got my daughter loving them.  I have been buying these for years now and would Definately recommend
Laura W.
Not overly onion-y (which is such a plus when you are in company) but enough flavour to taste great. And they have such a great crunch!
Sukriti  G.
Etobicoke
Out of all the sun chips that I have tasted these are probably the better ones. I don't like the taste of sun chips in other flavours
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
Can I have some now please?

Walmart