BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try thes...4 Answers
  • I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Ary M.
It's been awhile since I've had sun chips but this are my go to! I always wait for a sale but there hasn't been one!
Sarah C.
Stoney Creek, ON
These are the best. It feels like a healthier alternative to chips. SunChips® French Onion
Laura G.
I looooooooove this Sun chips! When I craving this is the perfect snack. Crunch and tasty. They no have competition.
Trudy R.
Sun chips taste amazing. They are among my favorites and I love that they are healthier than regular potatoes chips!
Jessica B.
Delicious, very flavorful. Usually pretty cheep. Goes on sale occasionally. Not spicy or hot in terms of taste. Tangy
Becki K.
Edmonton
These are my favorite brand! The flavours are really good and I don't feel guilty after divulging in a few handfuls.
Suzie H.
Pembroke , ON
If I want to spoil myself a little with chips I get the sun chips. I do enjoy the flavour of this one and I am a fan.
Mabel A.
Miami
This is my favorite snack from this brand, also it have a value proposition that is multrigrain. It taste really good
Amber D.
Sudbury
A great healthier alternative to other chips. You still get the great taste and crunch like other chips but healthier
Jessica S.
SYDNEY, NS
I love these chips as a snack, but even better I like to crush them and bread chicken breasts with them and bake it.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?