BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on target.com
Kaitie Z.
Victoria, BC
I love these for a snack. The combination of flavours is wonderful.Pros: Great taste Interested flavour Cons: Loud bag
Crystel L.
Laredo, TX
My to go and favorite to binge watch Netflix!! I love them so much plus I can have them without feeling so guilty 🤷🏻‍♀️
Marcos A. E.
Doral, FL
Esto es lo mejor!!!!! Me encantan!! Son super buenos!!! Los compro todo el tiempo cuando tengo q compartir con amigos!
Melissa R.
My absolute favourite chips, been eating them for years!! They taste awesome and I don't feel guilty if I eat too many!
Miranda W.
Kamloops
This is my favourite flavour of sun chips and it has a really nice taste to it. I like that they're multigrain as well.
Kara Y.
Thunder Bay, ON
Super yummy!! Light crispy and great for camping while sitting around the bonfire. Can’t eat just one that is for sure
Tammy C.
Woodstock , NB
My absolute fave. I wish I never had to share. Glad that they went back to the old bags. The other ones tore too easily
Hayley M.
Surrey
Ive been loving these since i was a little girl! Theyre so yummy anf easy to eat. Will be buying these again and again
April P.
Delicious flavour. Great price would. Would buy again without hesitation. Creamy and salty just the combination I love.
Ashley T.
Kingston, ON
the French onion ones are my favorite ones out of all the sun chips flavours they have to over they are my go to flavor
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?