BY SUNCHIPS® #21 in Chips

• Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try thes...4 Answers
  • I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Vanessa P.
Delicious love these chips so yummy. Have repurchased lots. A bit healthier cus they have whole grains in them. But still taste amazing.
Nicolle F.
Halifax, NS
My all time favorite chip, so much flavor with just the right amount of crunch. Affordable unless you eat a full bag per sitting like me
jennifer t.
Summerside , Prince Edward Island
One of the more healthy chips out there good flavor good for.party's and snacks and lunches great prices for the chip they vary in size.
Dana M.
Brantford
I like sun chips especially since the ruffles catch the flavouring and you can taste it better. This flavour is pretty good in my opinion
Heather S.
Elsipogtog, NB
The are my all time favorite chips I can never get enough the shape of them just makes them taste so much better my kids love them also
Alix d.
YARMOUTH
French onion sun chips are really good. their flavour is on t point. Over all healthy: no, but they aren't greasy. They are delicious.
Lauren W.
Winnipeg, MB
I love this flavor! I suggest trying to classic as well! I always buy these from Walmart and they're very delicious and an easy snack!
Raegan P.
San Antonio, TX
This is one of my favorite brand of healthier chips. Whenever you're dieting and you want something more nutritious, there are for you
Carole W.
Haven’t had a sun chip in a long time. Not the most popular but remember them being pretty good, do they have marketing? Never see ads.
Gabriela S.
Santo Domingo
Love this chips, they taste exactly like described without being too salty or anything, they are just great for a mid-afternoon snack.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?

back