BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Eliz I.
Están super deliciosas....O a lo mejor soy la única que les gusta.Porque a mi familia nadien quiere .Ni modo más como . Jeje jeje
MJ S.
Beaver River, NS
Ohhh I haven't had these in a while but if you wa t a great onion flavoree chip these are the way to go. Such a fantastic flavor!
Aureanna B.
Canada
I love this healthy alternative for chips. They're great. This isn't mt favorite flavor but it's definetely a great choice still.
Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
I tried these not too long ago for the first time and I was actually very impressed, I really enjoyed the combination of flavours
Sabrina S.
St. John's, NL
Great flavor and great for when I have company over... They don't last very long in our house hold it's one right after the other
Nakita D.
Greenwood, NS
we love these chips at our home, they are always our go to snack. they cost a bit more then regular chips but so worth it.
Tabatha M.
Saskatoon
My husband's go to chip without feeling bad when eating the whole bag. Has great flavor gets rid of the crunch and salt cravings.
Judy H.
Bay Roberts
Love love love these chips...my absolute favourite. My go to for a little snack. Price is a little expensive but worth the price
Ana V.
Santo Domingo
Deliciosos chips para merendar o controlar un poco la ansiedad. Son ideales para compartir y vienen en diferentes presentaciones.
Nicole D.
Onion flavoor you are the number 1 on chips tops . Good on market, accesible, irs really good . That chips dont have any compared
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?