BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jen M.
Calgary
Love these chips. Wish subway would start carrying them since they already have the sunrise tomato ones or whatever they’re called.
Leah H.
Brampton
These are my favourite by far. I love the taste and I don’t feel as guilty eating them lol. No complaints about these chips.
Sevanah P.
nanaimo , BC
MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE!! if i could eat these 24/7 i would, they're my go to everytime i go to the river or beach. best chips ever.
Ariana T.
United States
It's soooooooooooo great producto! The best product could i ever found! Just i love this product. Thanks for make the best product
MJ S.
Beaver River, NS
Ohhh I haven't had these in a while but if you wa t a great onion flavoree chip these are the way to go. Such a fantastic flavor!
Jocelyne V.
Moncton, NB
I love these!! I buy them somewhat regularly as a treat, but I try to not eat them too often because they have a lot of calories
Tabatha M.
Saskatoon
My husband's go to chip without feeling bad when eating the whole bag. Has great flavor gets rid of the crunch and salt cravings.
Angela G.
Love this flavor! I love it usually as a dip to put on chips but this takes my laziness to the next level as it takes out a step!
Krystle H.
Hamilton
These are soo good, defiantly one of my favourite chips, so full of flavour and I buy them at Wal-Mart or my local grocery store
Eliz I.
Están super deliciosas....O a lo mejor soy la única que les gusta.Porque a mi familia nadien quiere .Ni modo más como . Jeje jeje
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?