BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Laura W.
Not overly onion-y (which is such a plus when you are in company) but enough flavour to taste great. And they have such a great crunch!
Eilish E.
kingston
Love eating these chips. I have to stop myself from finishing the whole bag at once. So tasty and a great snack food for movie nights.
Ye Jin  BM-139072 C.
Doral, FL
i honestly love everything that comes in this flavor, but these ones are really something its like frito lays mixed with green pringles
Raegan P.
San Antonio, TX
This is one of my favorite brand of healthier chips. Whenever you're dieting and you want something more nutritious, there are for you
Heather S.
Elsipogtog, NB
The are my all time favorite chips I can never get enough the shape of them just makes them taste so much better my kids love them also
Annie F.
Lisbon
Unfortunately also not available back at home; when travelling, I always grab one of these with some fruit and water for my meal pack.
Maria M.
DORAL
I always take one bag to all my roadtrips ❤️ Me and my boyfriend really like it. The seasoning is so good and the taste of the chips.
Ricki B.
Oakville , ON
These are a favourite from childhood. Every time I eat them it takes me back. Have some gum handy for when you're finished though ;)
Lindsay L.
whitby, ON
A tasty chip that we have been enjoying for years.  My son loves these and i feel better having him munch on these over regular chips.
Candace W.
I love these chips. I gets them for a treat once in a while. They is my favourite kind out of all the sum chips. Great price as well.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?