BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
sarah W.
Ladysmith
I am giving it three stars due to the fact that we can no longer find it anywhere. They are my husbands favourite chips.
Destiny d.
Been eating French Onion Sun Chips forever. They have a distinct flavor that I haven't yet found replicated in other chips.
Kristine C.
Love how the flavoring is Rich and not salty at all. Each time I finish eating this I always ask for more. It is just so good.
Kendra V.
Orillia , ON
These are my all time favourite go to snack. The French onion flavour pairs perfectly with the slight sweetness of the chip.
Sarah F.
These are the best...nothing more to be said. Apparently I need to submit a well thought out review. So there you go lol
Tara F.
Canning, NS
I remember buying these bags in high school, and they're Still my favourite. If I'm going to snack these are in my cupboard.
Isobel C.
Botwood, NL
These are my fiancé’s favourite flavour of SunChips! I very much enjoy these too! Flavour is always there in every bite ! ❤️
Mandy C.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
I love these chips. I feel healthy snacking on them. I also really love the flavour. So in my books it's a win win scenario.
Nikki L.
My whole family loves those sun chips. They are so delicious. Once you start eating them, its hard to stop. Would recommend.
Karen P.
Oshawa
Another one of my favs. Better then regular potato chips and so full of flavor. Not too expensive and great for the kids too.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?