BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Michelle S.
Ithaca , NY
This is a guilty pleasure of mine. It’s so good to eat especially after a long day at work. It makes me feel better eating this than normal chips but it still isn’t considered healthy.
Tracey C.
The onion sunchips are one of my favorites I love having them with my lunches, sandwiches or even when I don't have time for a full lunch. These are great treat!
Micaela S.
Forest Grove, OR
My husbands favorite chip! A staple in our household! It's perfectly crunchy without being hard! They have such a distinct flavor! (In a good way) a must try for any chip lovee!!!
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Gabby D.
Galloway, NJ
These are my favorite sunchips ever. I always always rely on this flavor to get through parties or just to have in the house. Everyone loves them and I will always repurchase!
Megan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
These are my FAVORITE chips! I purchased my first bag from Walmart, though Target also carries them. The flavor is amazing and they don’t have an oily residue like most chips.
Latoria S.
Union , Sc
Really great flavor!!! Love the chips! The French onion flavor reminds of a French onion soup. I love the chips they are very healthy to eat amongst the other brands of chips!
Patricia G.
Hialeah , FL
I love to eat and I love onions so this combo really went well I love sun chips. It's filling for me and good so I'm good with it and I think it's healthy which is good
Kat J.
First off, the French Onion flavor of these chips is fantastic. If you love sour cream and onion chips, these are right up your alley! It’s tangy, fresh, and completely negates the need for setting up chips with onion dip as a snack,... This bag has everything you could want. Did I mention the crunch and texture is super tasty?? You know how when you’re craving a bag of chips, you really want that crispy crunch with substantial flavor in every bite? Sun Chips gives you that, it never disappoints... These wavy chips never crumble apart or fall flat on flavor. As if those simple components weren’t enough, these are much healthier than other chips brands out there. So you’re making a smart healthy decision that you can feel good about, and your mouth is happy with it too!!

100% Whole Grain and a delicious snack! What more can you ask for?
Cinthia D.
I always look at these chips and consider them healthy. They're tasty not too salty . Which makes a great snack for the whole family. These chips are some of my favorite.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?