BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Candace T.
St. Isidore de Bellevue, SK
Sun Chips are my absolute favourite, I love the crunch, the taste, the shape, everything about them!! I highly recommend the sour cream & onion!!
susana s.
Doral, FL
favorite snack on earth, although they come half empty but they are too good, i eat a full bag. they leave a weird after taste but worth it
Mary-jane W.
Toronto
These chips the family love's I don't mind them eating them just in small portions but they sure do love them as a treat and they are really good
Akshita J.
Stamford
I love onion flavor and I don't like this to share with anyone. I always carry one in my car so that I can eat them anytime anywhere. Love them
Heaven S.
Las Vegas, NV
These are the best. The flavor isn't too strong but not too light either. The texture is perfectly crispy. These are always my on the go snack!
Wesley C.
I am vegan and always look for well-seasoned products. My followers will love. Boca Veggie Protein Original Vegan Veggie Burgers - 4 CT
Gabrielle C.
Conception Bay South
Sun chips are probably one of my favorite chips ever ... French onion ones are my favorite after having a subway club sandwich at subway ..
Flyura Z.
Toronto , ON
Great taste and the crunch is just so nice and delicate 🤤🤤 suggesting you to try these and you can find at the majority of the grocery stores
Melissa B.
Son buenas y de este sabor hay pocos en realidad de la línea esta es mi favorita, también recomiendo comerlo con algún líquido, sabor fuerte
Carlotta L.
North sydney, NS
I think I've been eatin these sense they came out. Awesome corn chips and if you love onion you will just love these. Must pick up a bag lol
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?