BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kim O.
My favorite kind of sun chips not so easy to get sometime usually buy them at Walmart in New Minas Nova Scotia
Renee G.
Corner Brook
These are my absolute favorite chips, and definitely my favor flavor of sun chips. Not greasy at all and overly delicious.
Alexis H.
Vancouver, BC
SunChips are pretty awesome as far as chips go! They’re not super greasy and I don’t feel too bad having them for a treat.
Cathie T.
Peterborough, ON
They are so good. The flavour is incredible! A delicious and healthier option to traditional snacks. Our family loves them.
Lindsay T.
Sudbury , ON
I can eat a whole bag of these under 60 minutes, I’m not proud of it, but I also know these aren’t the worst chip for you.
Darlene L.
Brantford
Great tasting product , I buy these instead of chips for my kids they love them this is there favorite flavor of sun chips
Kristine W.
Brampton
This os my daughters favorite,she loves sun chips. Its her go to chip. Nice and light with a great taste,no bad after taste
Kelly C.
Kingston
Very good but boring after a few chips. I can only eat a few at a time which is good for not eating too much junk food tho
Carolina T.
Montreal, QC
Good product with a delicious flavor! My husband and I love it. We use to eat this product while watching movies together!!
Sarah E.
HAMILTON, ON
Delicious and crispy. Full of flavour and crunchy. Always a full bag. Never disappointing and never too many broken chips
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?