BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Emily S.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nice healthy alternative. Good flavour. Lots of other flavours too choose from. Great when you want the crunch and saltiness without all the calories
Raylene K.
Codroy
These are a family favorite we buy these quite often...we would recommend these to anyone for a movie night, nothing brings family closer than food!!
Fernanda F.
Mexicali Baja California
Me encantan estas papitas, como me encantaría que hicieran unas de sabores como más exóticos no tan ordinarias pero definitivamente me encantan mucho
Jodie V.
Edmonton, AB
love the flavor and the texture, they melt in my mouth which is good. the snack size is perfect and they have just enough to make you feel satisfied.
Hilari P.
Paradise
Love these French Onion Sun Chips. More on the healthy side of a snack than other chips. And goes perfect with a herb and Garlic Cream Cheese Dip!
Katrina K.
Middleton, NS
Love these. Always grab them when out on the road and want a quick snack. My fave snack chip to grab when eating out and paired with their mealdeal
Josie B.
Angus, ON
Love these Sun Chips! I have no idea if they are any healthier tan other treats but I feel healthier with the graininess of these! Great flavour!!
desiree a.
one of my top favourite. i love sour cream and onion flavoured chips. but something about the sun chips sour cream and onion that makes it soo good
maddi s.
These chips are all i good. On the heatlhier side also. But the tastenis amazing. Not a big chip eater but when I do there's are the ones o go for
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
So much loveeeeeeeeeeeeee for these chips !
It's too hard for me to pick a favorite between french onion and harvest cheddar.
Definitely recommend.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?