BY SUNCHIPS®

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Nichole W.
Middle Sackville , LA
Full of delicious flavour, and nutritious! Crispy, and quite enjoyable, exceeded my expectations the first time I tried them. Have continued to buy ever since. They are a tad pricey, but can get good sales sometimes, so I make sure to grab a bag (or two) at that time.
Meaghan C.
Belleville , ON
SunChips have always been one of my favourite go to snacks. They’re delicious & have a variety of flavours. I’ll always be a repeat customer.. they’re different than all other brands.. they’re the same price as other brands, but I’d recommend them to friends, for sure
Marissa W.
St, NL
These sunchips are the best. My favourite flavour. I buy these usually at Walmart or local grocery stores. They are super adorable, healthy, and delicious. It's a great snack to have instead of something unhealthy. I always go for these instead of unhealthy brands.
Debra M.
Barrie , ON
  My favourite chips growing up there also my daughters ,  they are healthy as they are baked not fried .   They have the right crunch and they don't taste as strong I'm a repeat customer and will continue buying them .  These  good nice little snack for your children .
Shaina R.
Knoxville
I absolutely love these chips. Great to to snack on and I have continually been buying these. All lot of the sun chips are to die for. They are a healthier choice then other chips. The flavor  or was on point and there isnt really anything else that needs to be added.
Thuy D.
One of my favourite chips growing up! These chips are so flavourful and crispy I love that they're a bit healthier and not as greasy compared to other chips. They're delicious And I love them.
Aya A.
Sun chips French onion are so yummy! They're one of my favourites. The ingredients in here are very natural and healthy. It did my expectations of flavour. It compares to others because this is a more natural-organic product and is still packed with flavour
Tia G.
Saskatoon, SK
Love the harvest cheddar flavor, but did not enjoy the French onion flavor as much as I thought I would. If I was having a chip craving and they were the only thing in the house I might still eat them, but I will not be repurchasing them any time soon.
Jess A.
Sudbury
Super delicious these are my favourite chips, exspecially the onion ones, they are some what healthy, repeat customer i even bought them when I was going to school, pros is its delicious cons is you can never have enough. Yes i would recommend it to others
Tracy G.
London
I absolutely love Sun Chips French Onion Multigrain Snacks. I have to really pay attention when eating these or else I'll eat the entire bag. I much prefer these over any other kind of chips. I definitely would recommend them for family or party snacks.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
Can I have some now please?

Walmart