BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Emily S.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nice healthy alternative. Good flavour. Lots of other flavours too choose from. Great when you want the crunch and saltiness without all the calories
Fernanda F.
Mexicali Baja California
Me encantan estas papitas, como me encantaría que hicieran unas de sabores como más exóticos no tan ordinarias pero definitivamente me encantan mucho
Ashley R.
Montreal Quebec
Another one of my favourite chips. They have so much flavour. I didn't like them at first but I definitely fell in love with them. Highly recommend
Jeffrey T.
dubai
My favourite flavour outta all of them !!! I could eat this all day!! 😍😍😍😍🤤🤤🤤🤤 French onion is beautiful and unique in its own way! A personal fav.
mirjana c.
Belleville, ON
Sunchips are a great go to snack they always taste so good i had tryed the french onion kind not long ago and they where so yummy like all sunchips
Maegan O.
Ottawa
Great tasting chip! Unique flavour and shape. Getting a bit expensive these days but if you look around you can spot some on sale every few weeks.
Lil W.
Nanoose bay
Fave sun chip flavour 10/10 for sure, I can eat a whole massive bag of these and usually after that I feel terrible but i still want more sunchips
Josie B.
Angus, ON
Love these Sun Chips! I have no idea if they are any healthier tan other treats but I feel healthier with the graininess of these! Great flavour!!
desiree a.
one of my top favourite. i love sour cream and onion flavoured chips. but something about the sun chips sour cream and onion that makes it soo good
Katrina K.
Middleton, NS
Love these. Always grab them when out on the road and want a quick snack. My fave snack chip to grab when eating out and paired with their mealdeal
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?