BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lea S.
Edmonton , AB
French onion is my go to flavor for sun chips. They have a good crunch but can be a bit messy. I perfer the bite side ones that come in the party mixed bag for size. I wish I could buy just a bag of sun chips in mini size.
Sue P.
Brampton
This is the one chip that even when I was a kid I always ate it taste so good that one chip is never enough and to know it's also very healthy is great. I will continue to buy this chip as long as they continue to sell it
Makayla D.
Portugal Cove-St Philips, NL
Best kind of sun chips for sure. Not the best smell, but the flavor lasts forever. The packaging is kind of annoying as the bag is made of a different material than other chip bags, and is very noisy. Would definitely recommend these chips to others.
Noelle N.
Ottawa, ON
Sun Chips are my go-to when I am craving chips but would prefer a healthier brand. I enjoy every bite of the onion flavour without guilt because these chips are healthier than brands like Frito Lay and Ruffles.
Marie M.
Halifax , NS
I rarely like or eat chips but this has been one of my go tos for years! They never get old for me. I wish there were more flavors because I am such a big fan of the texture. They always are on sale!
Katey J.
AYLESFORD, NS
These have been my favourite snack for years now!! Honestly takes me back to my childhood lol. I find them so fresh and tangy and the perfect amount of salt and crisp! Highly recommend them
Melody F.
Winnipeg, MB
I always loved these chips as a kid and love them even more now. I do find that they tend to be a. It pricier than other chips so I buy these on a rare Occasion to really treat myself.
Sydney S.
Ontario
These chips are one of my go to brands. While I enjoy them, I get bored of them easily, because the flavor doesn't always stand out. In addition, they are not cheap to buy in store.
Victoria D.
St. Catharines, Ontario
My all time favorite flavor. My go to snack that I will pack for lunch along with some fruits. Great to much on, and I love how they don't leave a grease residue
Becky G.
Swift Current
Hands down my favourite flavour of sun chips. I love sun chips because I don't feel guilty when I eat them. What a delicious chip and very healthy... I think. I love how I can find them anywhere I shop
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?