BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Chancee M.
Joplin, MO
Sun chips are one of the healthier chips. They are multi grain and have a great taste. They aren't greasy like other chips, and it don't take much to fill you up.
Alejandra M.
Fort Worth
One of my favorite chips to buy when I go to the store. This one happens to be French onion. I’d say it’s somewhat expensive. It’s something that I get every now and then it’s delicious. I highly recommend if you have the munchies.
Christina M.
Jacksonville, FL
God these are good! My favorite flavor of sunchips and they're not too bad for you. They're not too expensive and they make a good healthy snack throughout the day or with a sandwich
Michelle S.
Ithaca , NY
This is a guilty pleasure of mine. It’s so good to eat especially after a long day at work. It makes me feel better eating this than normal chips but it still isn’t considered healthy.
Tracey C.
The onion sunchips are one of my favorites I love having them with my lunches, sandwiches or even when I don't have time for a full lunch. These are great treat!
Micaela S.
Forest Grove, OR
My husbands favorite chip! A staple in our household! It's perfectly crunchy without being hard! They have such a distinct flavor! (In a good way) a must try for any chip lovee!!!
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Gabby D.
Galloway, NJ
These are my favorite sunchips ever. I always always rely on this flavor to get through parties or just to have in the house. Everyone loves them and I will always repurchase!
Latoria S.
Union , Sc
Really great flavor!!! Love the chips! The French onion flavor reminds of a French onion soup. I love the chips they are very healthy to eat amongst the other brands of chips!
Megan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
These are my FAVORITE chips! I purchased my first bag from Walmart, though Target also carries them. The flavor is amazing and they don’t have an oily residue like most chips.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?