BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rose H.
Truro
Favorite chip of all times ! I even got my daughter loving them.  I have been buying these for years now and would Definately recommend
Carole W.
Toronto
Haven’t had a sun chip in a long time. Not the most popular but remember them being pretty good, do they have marketing? Never see ads.
Amanda Q.
I'd buy these a lot more often if they were so expensive. But they are so good. We buy these in the family once in awhile for a treat!
Ashelen G.
Sylvan Lake
Great and strong flavour and such a delicious on the go snack during school. Cheap and easy to find in vending machines for just 1.25$
Ashley H.
Sundridge , Ontario
Great tasting flavour, light snacking. Love how you can taste the yummy grains and of course the french onion flavour is my favourite.
Raegan P.
San Antonio, TX
This is one of my favorite brand of healthier chips. Whenever you're dieting and you want something more nutritious, there are for you
Lauren W.
Winnipeg, MB
I love this flavor! I suggest trying to classic as well! I always buy these from Walmart and they're very delicious and an easy snack!
Annie F.
Lisbon
Unfortunately also not available back at home; when travelling, I always grab one of these with some fruit and water for my meal pack.
Stephanie S.
Doral, FL
i honestly love everything that comes in this flavor, but these ones are really something its like frito lays mixed with green pringles
Laura W.
Not overly onion-y (which is such a plus when you are in company) but enough flavour to taste great. And they have such a great crunch!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?