BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nishath Anjum S.
Dhaka
I really love this flavour..its a tangy flavour with onions which I like.Sun chips is one of my fave products and i like this one specially
Taylor S.
Maquapit Lake, NB
Favour flavour of these chips. They go with many sandwiches that I eat. They are also a treat when I can afford to buy a bag for 4 dollars.
Megan M.
This. Are. My. Fav. Chip! They give you that crunch that you crave when you think of chips. They aren't too salty like other chips as well
Taylor J.
Halifax, NS
My favourite sun chip. I love that they're multigrain and don't taste over processed, I wish they had a brand that was like a tortilla chip
jessica t.
Vancouver, BC
in the business of chips these arent the worst for you and they taste great! they have different flavors out of the normal chip selection!
Mallory K.
London, ON
These chips are absolutely delicious!! They don’t make you feel greasy after eating them and I don’t find that they make my fingers oily.
Vanessa P.
Delicious love these chips so yummy. Have repurchased lots. A bit healthier cus they have whole grains in them. But still taste amazing.
Nicolle F.
Halifax, NS
My all time favorite chip, so much flavor with just the right amount of crunch. Affordable unless you eat a full bag per sitting like me
jennifer t.
Summerside , Prince Edward Island
One of the more healthy chips out there good flavor good for.party's and snacks and lunches great prices for the chip they vary in size.
Dana M.
Brantford
I like sun chips especially since the ruffles catch the flavouring and you can taste it better. This flavour is pretty good in my opinion
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?