BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on target.com
Jaleene G.
NO JOKE. THESE ARE MY ALL TIME FAVORITE CHIPS EVER SO DELICOUS. THEY ARE THE BEST CHIPS OUT THEIR AND A WAY BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO OTHER UNHEALTHY CJIPS OUT THERE. These chips are bursting with DELICOUS flavor !
Sabrina C.
Toronto, ON
I love these chips! The flavour is delicious but not overpowering. The chips are the perfect size for my mouth and are very crunchy. The fact that they are multigrain is great, so healthy and delicious
Carolina G.
London
Yum. These kind of chips makes my mouth watering into them. Like to compare to the other ones' so think these are the best. It's not healthy if you eat all in one. Yes I think I would reconnect to others if they want to eat chips.
jen l.
TORONTO, ON
I love these sun chips! It hardly goes on sale in my area so i always wait until its $2 then I buy a bulk of them! I like how light and grainy they are. Also theres its not as oily as regular chips so if makes me feel better eating them
Lisa T.
Sydney, NS
I love these chips because they are super crunchy and flavorful. They give you the feel of a potato chip without the fat and calories. This is a great healthy alternative.
Sue P.
Brampton
This is the one chip that even when I was a kid I always ate it taste so good that one chip is never enough and to know it's also very healthy is great. I will continue to buy this chip as long as they continue to sell it
Makayla D.
Portugal Cove-St Philips, NL
Best kind of sun chips for sure. Not the best smell, but the flavor lasts forever. The packaging is kind of annoying as the bag is made of a different material than other chip bags, and is very noisy. Would definitely recommend these chips to others.
Noelle N.
Ottawa, ON
Sun Chips are my go-to when I am craving chips but would prefer a healthier brand. I enjoy every bite of the onion flavour without guilt because these chips are healthier than brands like Frito Lay and Ruffles.
Marie M.
Halifax , NS
I rarely like or eat chips but this has been one of my go tos for years! They never get old for me. I wish there were more flavors because I am such a big fan of the texture. They always are on sale!
Katey J.
AYLESFORD, NS
These have been my favourite snack for years now!! Honestly takes me back to my childhood lol. I find them so fresh and tangy and the perfect amount of salt and crisp! Highly recommend them
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?