BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Hilari P.
Paradise
Love these French Onion Sun Chips. More on the healthy side of a snack than other chips. And goes perfect with a herb and Garlic Cream Cheese Dip!
desiree a.
one of my top favourite. i love sour cream and onion flavoured chips. but something about the sun chips sour cream and onion that makes it soo good
Valerie A.
Springfield, NS
Best tasting chip, lots of flavor and you don't have to feel too guilty eating them. They also make a amazing shake and bake if you crunch them up
Pura M.
THE BEST CHIPS in the whole wide wooorld! They are not too salty, doesnt taste super artificial like many chips in the market! They are perrrfect!
mirjana c.
Belleville, ON
Sunchips are a great go to snack they always taste so good i had tryed the french onion kind not long ago and they where so yummy like all sunchips
Lil W.
Nanoose bay
Fave sun chip flavour 10/10 for sure, I can eat a whole massive bag of these and usually after that I feel terrible but i still want more sunchips
maddi s.
These chips are all i good. On the heatlhier side also. But the tastenis amazing. Not a big chip eater but when I do there's are the ones o go for
Maegan O.
Ottawa
Great tasting chip! Unique flavour and shape. Getting a bit expensive these days but if you look around you can spot some on sale every few weeks.
Joy P.
Edmonton, AB
My husband and I love these! I've been eating these since I was living with my parents, now I'm 42 and these sunchips are still a regular fixture!!
Olga P.
8952 NW 24th terrace ve-1301154 doral fl 33172
It is a good and cheap product i can make sure that one of the best un the marketing muy congratulations forma sunch good products .

Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?