BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Courtenay B.
PORT HAWKESBURY, NS
Every road trip includes these chips! They are 1 of out family's favorite! The only problem is, getting the kids to choose between French onion and harvest cheddar!
Nancy P.
Sunchips is the yummiest and healthiest chips you can buy they have that onion flavor for all the onion lover out there they make the perfect healthy choice snack.
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
Omg, I give these chips 10 starts out of 5. lol. They are my absolute favorite chips ever! Their whole grain chips with the most delicious flavor ever. Even my 4 year old loves to sit and munch on these awesome sunchips! I would absolutely recommend that people at least give these a try!

**This Is based on my own PERSONAL PURCHASE, I was not given this product free from Influenster for reviewing purposes.**
Jody W.
Penticton, BC
These taste heathlier than most chips. You can see the actual grains in the chips themselves which is nice. My only complaint is that there is almost too much flavoring on them. They would be great with a little less powder on them. While the chips themselves taste very natural the flavor tends to have a more artificial taste
valerie m.
I like these when I feel like something different from my regular onion chips. They do taste good and I recommend them. I am pretty positive these are considered much more healthier than my regular sour cream and onion ones. I most likely however, will be buying them again because others in my family prefer them.
Christy C.
Fredericton, NB
If you haven't tried these because they've got the word "multigrain" in the title, you're missing out. They're perfectly salty, and the french onion flavor is one that can't be beat. To make things even more tantalizing, they're a lot better for you than the classic potato chip.
Ayesha A.
I love most sun chips, but something about this one is just fantastic. Maybe it's because of the perfect balance of creamy onion or garlic-y goodness that hits the tongue at first taste or maybe the affordable price. Regardless, I always remember to buy these at my local grocery store.
ariel s.
Langley, British Columbia
These chips are a classic to me, iv been eating them since I was a kid. Sadly they never seem to go on sale and are usually over $5, but i will say I'm more then willing to pay that since they are so delicious. The plain and cheddar flavors are also really good but this one is the original and best tasting to me.
Melissa H.
Bell Island, NL
I mostly buy these for my husband as this is the only brand of chips he would eat up until a couple weeks ago. He use to have a bag once a month or so when we watch a movie. I have to say they are great tasting but I try to stay away from any kind of potato chips.
Miu T.
Edmonton, AB
SunChips is my favorite chips, I could finish the whole bag by myself in 2 days. They are not salty, and the french onion flavor is not over power, But I wish they have less fat/ less salt version that make me less guilty even if I finish the whole bag by myself.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?