BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kaylie P.
['Fort Macleod', ''], AB
Favourite chip out there. So full of flavour and always fresh taste. Affordable and amazing taste all in one. Only bad thing is the bad disappears to fast
Katie V.
THESE ARE SO GOOD!!! These are the best sour cream and onion chips around! They're multigrain so they're healthier and their flavour is so strong and good!
Corrina H.
Our favorite healthy go to chip with loads of flavour. Always and more never disappointed in this product I consider it a healthier choice than most chips
Pamela L.
North York , ON
Would only purchase when they are on sale, or when I feel like splurging as they are quite expensive. Love the flavor and the solid crunch with every bite
Chelsea M.
Ottawa , ON
These chips are rich in flavour and sooooo good! Bless whoever made these! Plus these bags aren’t completely filled with air so whose winning ? You are!
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
Really yummy! I love sunchips. I like all of their flavors. This one is probably my least favorite, but I still love them, so that tells ya something!
Sabrina S.
Not going to lie I definitely have an addiction to these bad boys. There is something abour their crunch and the flavour that absolutely has me hooked.
Tammy H.
Toronto
Tastes great and is consistently great. These chips have the right amount of flavour. Not too salty or not top anything. It is great for a small snack.
Santiago B.
Debary, FL
Best chips in the market, they’re so delicious and healthy too. I always buy them for parties and stuff. I buy them at my local Publix or target stores
Nicolle W.
Dartmouth, NS
The original flavour of Sun Chips French Onion is like. I other. The yummy multigrain crispy chip with the savoury onion flavour is a hit in my house!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?