BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brenda F.
Sooo good if you are in the mood for some onions chips! I mean who doesn't crave those? Affordable. There isn't enough chips on those bags..but taste is at 100%
Richelle S.
Kitimat
French onion is the greatest, love all sun chips, nothing bad to say at all, my all time favourite, if I could and had the money I would eat these all the time!
Kate J.
Great onion taste. The chips have the nice crunch that makes chips fun to eat. The corn chip helps give the chips a different flavour the most. Very nice snack.
Vinney W.
I rarely buy Sun Chips, but when I do I cannot resist them. They're salty and full of flavor. This sour cream and onion is very good and not that overwhelming.
Christine K.
Burlington , ON
I’m usually a fan of the harvest cheddar but these are so good as well. Not like sour cream and onion which I don’t like. So good and crunchy. Would buy again.
Jashika G.
This chip had been a long time favourite in my family. From before I hot married at my parents house and now my house. This is something the whole family loves
Rose V.
Theres nothing bad i can say about Sun Chips, theyre good and good for you. The only thing is that they mayyyy need to add a little more powder in some bags.
Chelsea A.
Edmonton, AB
I'm not a big fan of onions, so I prefer the harvest cheddar, but the French onion flavour is still quite tasty. I definitely prefer it over French onion dip
Jasmine P.
Port au Port, NL
My favourite sun chip flavour! Could finish the bag in one sitting and I find the uniqueness of the style of sun chips great, so light with the right crisp
Stephanie H.
Chatham , DE
All time favourite chips! They are light weight crispy - they have just enough flavour! They are difficult to find so that's disappointing but I love them
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?