BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katie F.
Georgina, ON
By far the best flavor of sun chips! Love them so much. The only downside would be the noisy biodegradable bag that makes it impossible to eat them late at night or sneaky.
Laura C.
Classic chip flavour so good with beer at the cottage. Delicious and there's noting else like it. It has that whole grain taste but also flavoured to perfection.
Celeste M.
I love these chips! They have a great flavour with the perfect amount of saltiness... the brand sun chips in general is delicious as I love the texture and unique shape.
Shakara C.
Gander
SunChips have always been a favorite of mine. This flavor is usually my pick for a side at Subway. Never a bad idea, right?
Shaista Y.
melbourne
They yum I love the multiple packed haha which is amazing but yes I love this product a lot they yum
Brenda F.
Sooo good if you are in the mood for some onions chips! I mean who doesn't crave those? Affordable. There isn't enough chips on those bags..but taste is at 100%
Patricia R.
Red Deer, AB
Growing up, these were one of the few brands of chips a little store by my house carried so I always seem to have them as a kid. They were great, and still are.
Richelle S.
Kitimat
French onion is the greatest, love all sun chips, nothing bad to say at all, my all time favourite, if I could and had the money I would eat these all the time!
Kate J.
Great onion taste. The chips have the nice crunch that makes chips fun to eat. The corn chip helps give the chips a different flavour the most. Very nice snack.
Vinney W.
I rarely buy Sun Chips, but when I do I cannot resist them. They're salty and full of flavor. This sour cream and onion is very good and not that overwhelming.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?