BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
True K.
Kissimmee , FL
I’ve been eating these chips for a while now and these must be my favorite flavor. They will make you never want to put the bag down. You could probably finish it in one sitting. Very worth it.
member-942f3
These are my favorite kind of chips i mostly go to i love . You're very delicious not disappointing at all.  I love the ingredient French  onion and just the great ampunt of sugar. It is a little bit healther then any other... yet i havent tryed other healthy chips
Michael R.
Lady Lake
Yum! These are deliciously amazingly superbly good! The ingredients are all natural, tested it myself. SO GOOD! Healthy too! Can you believe that? Very affordable for such a great product. Amazing! Love this product so very very much. Yay!
Genesis C.
Love this i always get these at subway jeje they are so good and healthy snack too i would buy these again for sure and cant wait to try the rest of the flavors i would recommend
Melissa M.
I've always preferred SunChips over most other popular brands it's a bit more pricey than Doritos or Cheetos but a little more healthy. I bought it at a local Walmart.
Jánine R.
Ephrata
My family has been enjoying these chips for years. They are less greasy than regular chips and taste great. Price is a great value as well. Very flavorful chips!
Jordan C.
Coudersport
Super delicious and I love that they are made with whole wheat. They are a healthier snack option. I have always loved Sun Chips! The French onion taste is wonderful!
Evelyn G.
Mira Loma, CA
I love onion and I love these chips ! Greatest combo in the work in my opinion! Trust there not greasy like other chips ! I always get these when I go in road trips !
Kalle J.
Williamsburg , KY
THESE CHIPS ARE FANTASTIC! These are my favorite thing to eat whenever I want a snack. I crave these French onion, flavorful chips all of the time! They’re very affordable, and I highly recommend them!
Shawnda L.
Federalsburg, MD
My favorite chip!  The perfect amount of flavor and crunch all in one.  I love that I can find them in large bags as well as take a long bags for work and on the go.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?