BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Carolina G.
London
Yum. These kind of chips makes my mouth watering into them. Like to compare to the other ones' so think these are the best. It's not healthy if you eat all in one. Yes I think I would reconnect to others if they want to eat chips.
Lisa T.
Sydney, NS
I love these chips because they are super crunchy and flavorful. They give you the feel of a potato chip without the fat and calories. This is a great healthy alternative.
jen l.
TORONTO, ON
I love these sun chips! It hardly goes on sale in my area so i always wait until its $2 then I buy a bulk of them! I like how light and grainy they are. Also theres its not as oily as regular chips so if makes me feel better eating them
Sue P.
Brampton
This is the one chip that even when I was a kid I always ate it taste so good that one chip is never enough and to know it's also very healthy is great. I will continue to buy this chip as long as they continue to sell it
Makayla D.
Portugal Cove-St Philips, NL
Best kind of sun chips for sure. Not the best smell, but the flavor lasts forever. The packaging is kind of annoying as the bag is made of a different material than other chip bags, and is very noisy. Would definitely recommend these chips to others.
Marie M.
Halifax , NS
I rarely like or eat chips but this has been one of my go tos for years! They never get old for me. I wish there were more flavors because I am such a big fan of the texture. They always are on sale!
Melody F.
Winnipeg, MB
I always loved these chips as a kid and love them even more now. I do find that they tend to be a. It pricier than other chips so I buy these on a rare Occasion to really treat myself.
Sydney S.
Ontario
These chips are one of my go to brands. While I enjoy them, I get bored of them easily, because the flavor doesn't always stand out. In addition, they are not cheap to buy in store.
Victoria D.
St. Catharines, Ontario
My all time favorite flavor. My go to snack that I will pack for lunch along with some fruits. Great to much on, and I love how they don't leave a grease residue
Becky G.
Swift Current
Hands down my favourite flavour of sun chips. I love sun chips because I don't feel guilty when I eat them. What a delicious chip and very healthy... I think. I love how I can find them anywhere I shop
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?