BY SUNCHIPS®

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Theresa S.
Pago Pago
My husband introduced me to Sun Chip's French Onion flavor on our first date. I had never had them before them. Not only is it one of my favorite chips but it also brings back great memories of an awesome first date.
Vianne H.
These are for me personally ok the flavour isn’t as bad as some people say I think it tastes like what it’s supposed to I just don’t like it.They are a different shape which personally I don’t think is a improvement
aryan f.
Narayanganj
Sun Chips - French Onion is my absolute favorite flavor of chip that is available currently in the Sun Chips line. What a delight it is to have these Chips! The French Onion flavor is very strong - so strong that, with the first couple of chip, my taste buds tingle as the flavors of white and red onions hit hard! I have no need for onion dip with this flavour.variety! They stand excellently on their own.

If you do decide to have some dip of some sort, these chips are designed to hold the dip with the ridges that appear across the chip.

This reduces dip dripping.

These chips are simply delightful to have as a midday snack or as a side to go along with a sandwich if I am having one.
Kerriene E.
It's not much I can say about these they are your standard SunChips. I personally like them and definitely recommend them for somebody who would like something from a corn persuasion.
Dana N.
Toronto
This. This right here is the best chip flavour ever created!!!! I prefer it more than the original sun chip cheddar flavour. Just tastes so good on its own and with almost any type of dip you can imagine. Lol.
Amber P.
Labrador City, NL
I love sunchips in every flavour. They have just the right amount of flavour on them and they are all flavoured equally. I love the texture and the crunch I could eat them all day.
Suzanne D.
Winnipeg, MB
So delicious! One of my favourite chippys. So good and creamy. One con is that they are pricier then the average chip. But so worth it. I’ve been eating these since a very young age. Everyone should try these!
cynthia q.
toronto
Love this flavour it’s one of my favourite brands and flavour. It has a nice flavour or sour cream and onion even though it only says onion. It’s not overpowering like other brands where it’s just sour cream.
Brittney G.
Angus, ON
Amazing SunChips I love love love love these
They are delicious and soo tasty.
I would recommend these to anyone who loves sun chips.
They a great and healthier than other chips
You won’t be disappointed
Netzaida M.
Miami

Divino, simplemente los amo, son perfectos para un aperitivo normal o para una ocasión más intensa. Desde que era pequeño y siempre pido más, son muy adictivos y muy ricos, los amo. Recomiendo 100% a todas las personas, especialmente a los más pequeños de la casa ya que la mayoría no vienen con una gran cantidad de azúcar y son perfectos en cualquier ocasión
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
Can I have some now please?

Walmart