BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Noelle N.
Ottawa, ON
Sun Chips are my go-to when I am craving chips but would prefer a healthier brand. I enjoy every bite of the onion flavour without guilt because these chips are healthier than brands like Frito Lay and Ruffles.
Shakeira E.
Phoenix, AZ
Sun chip French onion is one of my absolutely favs product to get one getting chips. I bought from Walmart and it's super affordable on top of being delicious. It met all of my expectations and I buy all the time
Megan N.
halifax, NS
i get these everytime i get a meal from subway and they're so good, green onion chips don't sound too good to me but when i tried these i fell inlove, definitely a favourite and whenever i see them i always make sure to grab a bag😍
Kirsten L.
Sunchips is a brand that i really love because its a little more healtier than other chip brands. They have a variety of different flavours but my favorite one if the french onion because its a little bit sour.
Ashley D.
Paradise, NL
Love these chips ! Love the thickness of them, love the flavour. It's not too strong. You can find these everywhere - Walmart, grocery store , gas station. They're delicious. One con = bad breath afterwards !!
Nakesha J.
Thorold , ON
Who doesn't love sin chips? These are like my childhood in a nutshell I remember being so excited when my mom brought these home! They are so delicious and made with whole grains which is a plus in my book!
Marielle M.
These are good and for being multigrain, they are a great choice, and for most people trying to take care and dieting these are great snacking choices, great taste, I like them for car trips and get together
Mariel D.
Madrid, Madrid
My favorites in the whole world, you have to try it with hummus so good, also by itself taste really good for a crunchy snack it's everything you're looking for. It's affordable and you can buy it anywhere.
Ashley Y.
St. John's, NL
My all time favourite chip! While all chips aren't healthy, these ones aren't the worst of the bunch. They are always so flavourful and never disappoint. I also enjoy the harvest cheddar flavour of sunchips!
Kate T.
Fredericton Junction, NB
This is the perfect chip for anyone. My husband rarely agrees on chip choices with me but we always agree on this one! He doesn't even like onions but we have no problems finishing this bag in one sitting.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?