BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Arielle W.
Tucson , AZ
My favorite sun chip flavor. They’re all really good but can’t go wrong with this classic flavor. These chips don’t tend to be on sale so it’s hard to buy them cause they aren’t as full size as other types of chips.
Chantelle S.
These are my favorite chips! I don’t care if they give me onion breath, they are totally worth it! These are great to snack on alone because they have a great crunch and amazing flavor! I also add them as a topper by crushing them and putting them on hot dishes, noodle dishes like macaroni and cheese, and green bean casserole! These make a great addition to a sandwich too! They add great flavor and just the right crunch!
Emily A.
Stockton, CA
These arepas of my favorites! It really tastes like the traditional sour cream and onion flavor. I usually reach for these to satisfy my guilty pleasure without all of the calories. I would recommend this product.
Christina C.
Torrance, CA
These are just classic. You can’t go wrong with these chips. The best to eat with a sandwich every time. I usually add onions in almost everything I eat. Of course it may leave a smelly breath but it’s worth it
Ashley G.
Huntington Station, NY
Better than the original ones a cheap as every other kind of sun chip. I’ve bought them multiple times when I was in the mood for them. They are in the middle is delicious and disappointing. I would recommend for people to try them themselves.
Ali G.
Aside from making your breathy smell terrible these are pretty good. I like to think that I'm healthier while eating Sun Chips but they're probably just as bad as any other chip. Anyway, these are noshable.
Natalie P.
Lancaster, PA
I love Sour Cream and Onion chips. Herr’s, Lays, you name it. Sour Cream and Onion is just good all around for me. Sometimes the flavor is more intense in other brands, but this is in the middle. Tasty! :)
Takkiria B.
Tulsa, OK
I have recently been dieting and these are one of my top 2 chips. They’re so much better for you than normal chips as well as being whole grain! Not to mention you can find them in any local grocery store.
Chee V.
Fresno, CA
If you love onions, or the chips that have sour cream and onion, this is one is the one to go’! I love that these chips are not super salty! And they are selling at a good price. Also it taste healthy!
Cristi C.
East Longmeadow
These are my long time favorite! I have always felt the whole grains were a better choice but many chip companies can’t get whole grain to taste good. Sun chips have been pulling it off for years now.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?