BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Kathy S.
Grand Falls
These are my favourite kind of SunChips. The flavour is so great! It Doesn’t feel like you are eating an healthier chip at all. I love them and love that I don’t have to feel guilty eating them :)
Karlee G.
Clairmont
I absolutely love these, and they’re nostalgic to me because they were my mom’s favourite and therefore always in the cupboard. There’s so much flavour on every chip, and I think it’s a unique twist on the sour cream n onion flavour.
Erica H.
My favourite flavour of sun chips! It's a very bold flavour, but not overly strong to the point I no longer like it. And the texture is just so fun and makes everything more crunchy! Delicious chips!
Heily F.
Doral, FL
El cielooooo! 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽 I LOVE that product!!!! Pose granos y a la vez es súper rico! Me encanta la textura. Es un poco costoso en comparación a los demás pero definitivamente siempre los compro. 👍🏼
Beth G.
Grand Bay, NB
I absolutely love sun chips as a healthier alternative to regular chips. The flavor is so good and you don't have to feel guilty about a snack! I buy these all the time for a snack with my lunch at work and they hit the spot!
Lisa D.
This is one of my top 5 favorite chips! The flavour is strong but not overpowering and the texture of the chips is great. If you want to eat them with dip they hold up well and don't tend to snap during dipping.
Marissa A.
Brampton, ON
Love this chip and this SUN collection. It is not as delicious as the cheddar SUN chips but it's just as good with the sweet onion and harvest kick to it. Will always purchase the cheddar one more and then this comes next.
Dina K.
Toronto, ON
Sun chips are one of my favourite cheat treats .. I tried this flavour and didn’t expect to like it as much as I did , the best part is the bag is decently filled and the chips have lot of flavour unlike some other brands .
Sally P.
Santo Domingo
The only way I enjoy the flavor of onions. It did not my expectations I though it will be disgusting. Not Healthy ingredients. It's affordable. But you can found similar things for way less
Ruby K.
Winnipeg
If you're looking for a yummy crunchy chip this is a good one! They are good in there own or even in things like taco salad, plus the ripples are always fun to break apart and eat that way
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?