BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Crystal J.
Brantford , ON
I really like these SunChips® French Onion they have tons of flavour and so much crunch, also perfect pack size for kids snacks or even a nighttime craving if you ladies are watching your figures ;) I also love the packed onion flavour and would totally buy these chips again. They are delicious and so worth it.
Bubba F.
Halifax
Sun chips delivers a stand alone product here, no other brand can replicate what these guys are doing. Theyve been in the chip game for a long time now, and the reason being these chips are just straight up delicious. Theyre very affordable and im sure youve tried these by now, but if you havent then i recommend going and getting some asap.
Diana V.
Doral, FL
These delicious chips are reaaaaally good! My favorite flavor is French onion. But to be honest I have to acknowledge I like them all. Speaking about quality is essential when comparing to other chips. I love the fact that these chips hardly come crumbled. Another bonus is they aren't greasy. I feel they're healthier than others.
Vanessa H.
London, ON
Sun chips are always a good go to for a salty snack! I love the packaging, something about the super loud bag is a signature and you always know when someone is opening one of these bags! They're a different kind of chip and I can't compare the texture or taste to anything else you just need to try it to taste it
Ocean S.
The SunChips Multigrain Snacks French Onion are so flavourful. A crispy treat snack with a generous sprinkling of French Onion flavour on each chip. A great snack that my whole family loves. I like that it has the multigrain goodness in every bite.
Dara J.
these chips are amazing i love chips and sun chips are soon good. i purchased this at a local convenient store. Its sooooo yummy the flavour is awesome and this brand is awesome i don't know how they do it but they are amazing yum yum yum there is nothin that could improve because its already amazing
Christina A.
Scarborough , ON
Though the chips aren't filled to the top of the bag the flvour on these chips is to die for! I love them, the way the chip is shaped helps the flavouring stick to every side of the chip which is the best thing you could ask for. I buy these all the time and would recommend people trying them if they havent!
Sarmin B.
Toronto, ON
I absolutely love these chips! I buy them everytime there on sale. These are a bit expensive considering they taste really good. I would rate these chips a 8/10 because sometimes they can get a little salty and boring to eat when you eat lot of it. I would recommend this to every one of my friends.
Alexanne R.
Stony plain, AB
I love this product, its a Great snack to eat with a sandwich for lunch, or a late night snack. vary flavourful. I usually purchase the chips at subway or Walmart in big bags. I wish the small bags were a bit bigger but the bags are usually full. They're not like other bags were its half air.
Audrey N.
I love this product because it makes vegetables taste good. It's easy for younger kids to eat it and you won't feel bad about eating it yourself.  Considering the fact that it's made with vegetables, it tastes really good. It can be used as a party snack or a snack in the lunch box.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?