BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Malika B.
Calgary
It tasted really good and there was a lot of flavour. It breaks in your mouth really easy which was good. The bad thing I didn't like was the prices are so high everywhere you go. I am a returning customer
Giovanny B.
Doral, FL
I love Sun Chips French Onion Flavor Multigrain Snacks. The french onion flavor is one of my favorites. I love these chips because they fill me up quickly so I don't have to worry about over-eating and weight gain. These chips are a healthy alternative over most other chips and the french onion flavor is so good. I love the smell and the flavor of these chips. The taste of the chips are impeccable and I love that they are made of whole grains. I recommend this product to anyone who wants a delicious snack that won't make them gain unnecessary weight. These chips fill you up quickly so you won't have to worry about consuming too much. They are very thick and crunchy.
Ri♡er L.
Thorold, ON
Something about sunchips has me always choosing them over any other chips. The non-greasy/non-salty bite that distiguishes these from other similar chips (eg. tostitos), the multigrain flavour and texture that just gives so much more satisfaction than a regular potato chip. The array of flavours for every palette: cheddar for the salty cheese lovers, french onion for those who like a sweet but savoury taste, garden salsa for those who love a good kick but nothing to spicy, and the original which really embodies the true taste of the grains.
Caleb W.
Vancouver, BC
Do you guys remember those crazy bags they used to have? These are so good that even with those bags breaking the sound barrier and destroying my ear drums I would STILL eat these on a regular basis. Thank goodness we never had a zombie apocalypse because I probably would have died eating these because these are some chips that you would ACTUALLY have a hard time eating just one of. The flavour is so strong and the chips are almost powdery, the texture even feels better than a traditional greasy potato chip!
Chrisara T.
Guelph, ON
These are soo delicious!!!
And they're better for you than regular potato chips.
Very flavorful, and crunchy.
Be careful not to eat the whole bag in one sitting, you'll be enjoying them so much, suddenly before you know it, you're bag is empty and you'll need to go buy more!!
Darby M.
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada is the second largest country in the world and a nation of great ethnic and cultural diversity.Initially populated by various First Nation tribes and then colonized by the French and British, Canada is today a cultural mosaic made up of people who have come from all around the world.Few countries can compare with the natural beauty, geographic diversity and wildlife of Canada. Bordered by the Atlantic, Pacific and Arctic Oceans, Canada’s ever-changing topography ranges from the dizzying heights of the Rocky Mountains to vast boreal forests, endless prairies, desert and rainforest regions. Added to the extraordinary natural beauty are the vibrant, cosmopolitan cities where most of the population lives.
Evangeline L.
I first tried these chips as part of a Subway combo and really liked them. They were crispy and for once, half the bag wasn't air. It wasn't as flavourful as I'd expected but it was fine. I assume that these weren't the most healthy snack I could've chosen but it was a wonderful treat.
Brittany S.
Like the original I also love this flavour. The flavour does not taste like onion at all which I like. Instead there is an added kick to the chips which is very nice. Sun chips are such a great choice as they are different from the rest of the chip selection that is what I enjoy so much about them!
Jazmín F.
Estas son mis papas favoritas! A todo el que se las doy a probar queda ENCANTADO por q una vez comienzas no puedes parar de comerlas. Son un poco más costosas que las otras marcas de papas, pero de verdad valen la pena por que son buenísimas!!
Trudy B.
Colorado City
Ah! My favorite choice of chip. I ALWAYS get these when I go to subway! They are my go-to chip. Not only because of how amazing they taste but also because they are a healthier option because they are made with more whole grains than regular chips.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?