BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

Buy on Walmart
Brittney G.
Angus ontario
Amazing SunChips I love love love love these
They are delicious and soo tasty.
I would recommend these to anyone who loves sun chips.
They a great and healthier than other chips
You won’t be disappointed
J. R.

are delicious chips! taste great and the taste of the onion is incredible, I love the onion and when trying these chips is obsessed with them! buy them in a super market
Mary W.
Toronto , ON
These are by far the best flavour of sun chip and they seem to be the least available! Why?! Please people buy these more so they never disappear. The seasoning is so perfectly tasty and not too strong.
Amy B.
I love the french onion flavor i could eat a whole bag in one sitting if i let myself but they are a yummy chip and i dont feel guilty eating alot cause i would classify these as a "healthy chip" 😃
Sally P.
Santo Domingo
Amazing! So good 😊. Cheap, but not healthy at all. It did meet my expectations and far beyond. Very tasty and delicious. It's a little expensive than its competition
Putri W.
Ilderton , ON
I love how delicious Sun chips are and that it's healthier than regular potato chips. They're so addicting and I can barely stop when I eat them. Would recommend and have re purchased.
Jessica P.
I used to eat a small bag of these every single day from the vending machine at school. Probably why I'm in such bad shape now but DANG IT are they ever delicious.
Samm B.
Calgary , AB
Not a big fan of this flavour I find it to sweet and just doesn’t work well as a chip for my taste. I really like my food to be really savoury and this doesn’t cut it for me.
Alysa B.
These will forever be my favorite chips. I have enjoyed them since I was a child and enjoy them as an adult with my children now.

Jaymie C.
Toronto , ON
These are maybe fav all time chips,I have eaten them since I was a teenager,they are always so tasty and grease.and they are pretty cheap I pay 3 bucks and it's well worth it
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?