BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Liz P.
Abingdon, VA
These are very tasty. When we eat out, this flavor sells out fast. Great flavor! Love these with homemade chili. The one time I left the bag out after dinner, my husband finished the rest of the bag.
Angela C.
United States
These are my second favorite from SUN CHIPS! They are so light in comparison to other companies who male French Onion chips! The flavor is always perfect!
Araceli A.
Santa Maria, CA
Hands down will always be my favorite and I can eat it the only that has onion that I can eat without getting grossed out
Etta P.
boca raton
Love this flavor and they are healthier than regular chips since they are baked. They are cheap too
Joslyn S.
I was not a big fan of the French onion just because I don’t like onions. The taste is very bold this is a very well-known brand so was very disappointed that these weren’t as good as I’d hoped they would be.
Krista S.
Channel, NL
I had my first taste of French Onion SunChips as a kid. I don't know what it was, but to this day I will always prefer it to their other SunChips flavors.

The ridged shape gives a nice complicated texture in your mouth. There is a hint of onion flavor in each chip, just enough to make you want another, and another, and another. The flavor isn't as strong as something like Pringles Sour Cream, but enough to make you eat a lot. I am a fan for life.

Give it a taste today. Recommended.
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
I love SunChips. They have the perfect amount of flavor and they are so crunchy.  These are full of yummy sour cream and onion flavor. I’m never disappointed when I buy these. I find they taste way better then normal chips and they are a bit better for you too. They aren't as greasy as regular chips and more flavorful. They are well priced too.
Kelsey C.
Eastern Passage
I hadn't had these chips in years. I used to have them all the time in elementary school and forgot about them. I decided to give them a try again and was pleasantly surprised. They are covered in flavor and make me feel less guilty about eating chips because they are multi grain. One of my favorite crunchy snacks.
Shana M.
Kitchener, ON
I don’t think I have eaten any of her third time since I’ve shared tasted the French onion Lake as a child I’ve been upset us with these chips ever since then and I love them so go buy yourself some so you can see what’s so great about them a few chips or one of those things that you need to experience for yourself
Chyanne L.
Midland, ON
sunchips are my favourite chips EVER!! they have their own unique flavour and great texture. i find they are expensive but sooo good. i’ve only tried harvest cheddar and french onion (which i LOVE) i have never seen the other posted flavours in any stores but would LOVE to try them.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?