BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brittany O.
Clarke, NL
I purchase these regularly. Good quality and taste. Onion flavour is not too strong. Prefer to eat SunChips over any other kind of chips. Cost seems to be average compared to other brands. Definitely recommend.
Kacy H.
Vancouver , BC
These chips are so yummy and I love the flavours! I can get these at my local
Grocery store so I frequently purchase them. They are a healthier variety of chips but still have lots of flavour and a nice kick.
K🎀✨ M.
These sun chips are good for a quick craving snack. They have a very salty taste yet addicting. I like this flavour but if I was to compare it to the original flavoured sun ships I would prefer the original.
Christian F.
Chula Vista, CA
I don't if they are really healthy but I get this as my healthier alternative. They taste really good and at least they are baked. I recommend this for people looking for an alternative from regular chips.
Magali G.
Lavergne
There is nothing like those, it’s different from other chips! I rather eat thoses than any other crips ... it’s an healthier way for me and as good than the others brands. I do recommend it!!!! Love those
Hannah S.
Margate
I love that these chips are multi grain and that you can taste that in them. This doesn’t make them the healthiest chip out there but they are still so delicious! French onion is definitely my favourite kind!
Melissa C.
Miramar, FL
This is one of my favorite more affordable chips in the grocery store, and a default when picking a snack up to bring to a gathering or event. Really like all the different flavors and will keep buying.
Katelyn S.
Greeneville, TN
SunChips are the best tasting chips when you want to eat something salty, but still healthy! They are so much better for you and the flavors are so enjoyable! You can never get enough, that’s for sure.
Carolina P.
Santo Domingo
This chips definitely get a 10/10 from me. It was really delicious. Crispy chips, comparing it with 'lays one, this is way better. Is affordable. The quality is good. Great for something quick to eat.
Whitney M.
Hanover
I normally don't like anything wit onions but these are delicious. The corners are sharp and I always manage to get jabbed in the gums, round would be a really cool way to eat these chips. Affordable.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?