BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Leigh G.
Calgary
Sun chips have so much more flavour than regular potato chips. They are such a great snack compared to their competitors and they always leave you feeling full and satisfied but not gross. I love Sunship’s
JA B.
French Onion Sun Chips are so full of flavour. I love the crunchiness and that they are made of 100% whole wheat. No chips are really healthy, but Sun Chips are one of the healthiest options available.
aly y.
These are overall a good chip! They are multigrain and very crunchy, and the texture is great. However, the reason I am taking off a star is because the french onion flavour doesn’t come through as much as I had hoped.
Morgan P.
Favourite chip of all time!! The only chips I don’t feel guilty after eating! They’re the only French onion chips I’ve ever seen where I live and they taste amazing! Also they are healthier than most other chips!!
Alice H.
Corner Brook , NL
Perfect amount of flavoring and so crunchy. The French onion flavoring is great and no other brand cones near this taste . Giving it 4 stars because most if the bag is air and it's already higher prices than other chips.
Hilary M.
Stephenville Crossing, NL
Play classic chick from my childhood. The flavor hasn't changed in 20 years which is awesome. They are always my go-to chip but I do enjoy them on occasion. They are an affordable price. I do however find them hard to find.
Katie ☽.
Huntsville , ON
Without out a doubt one of the best flavours. I love the original (sadly not available in Canada) but this fits nicely as a replacement. I am a big fan. Flavours and taste, this has it all.
Jessica C.
Bouctouche
Soooo gooood love ranch one n the chese one both are my fav one there so good .......... soo delicious  no disapointment in these one .................. nothing wrong its yummmmy ...............yesss i would deff recomand it dont need think twice about it
Kim M.
Belleville
Another delicious chip, great flavour. Packaging is light and simple. Doesn't seem to be a lot of air in the bag which is good. Some dips go very well with these chips. The texture is different but it is very tasty. Popular at pot lucks.
Breanne S.
fort macleod
I absolutely love French onion sunchips. These are my go to snack.! Cant seem to find them in the small bags anymore.. but I dont mind.. I'll eat a whole big bag to myself.! Haha yumm.!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?