BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Krysten D.
This is my favorite flavor of sun chips! They are healthy and a great snack! I just wish with bagged chips they would fill up the whole bag but this one has more than most!
Kirstin H.
Clarksville
I currently have these in my pantry.  At least last time I checked.  Sun chips are a staple in my pantry.  They are always a healthy choice when packing lunches for my family.
Samantha R.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Loudest. Bag. Ever. Harder to not share haha. Love these sunchips. Love all sunchips. I appreciate the thought that went into packaging to be more environmentally friendly.
Emily F.
Dover, DE
I think these are a good price compared to competitors. They're a unique consistency and flavor. They're great tasting and pair well with both meals or individual toppings.
Arlene K.
I'm not very big on chips. But I do like my SunChips. They don't have that greasy feel or taste to them that regular chips have. And I love they make them with whole grain
Hannah C.
Springdale, AR
Sunchips are amazing! They are slightly healthier than other chips and they pack a bursting amount of flavor to each chip! I just want to keep eating them all of the time!
lindsey V.
Bartlesville, OK
Love sun chips they have a great variety of flavors, but the French onion is the best. They are affordable, but I wish the bags were a little bigger for their price point.
Bethany G.
Love this flavor. It has been a long time favorite in my house hold great flavor and no funny after taste. Affordable and always fresh. Great to bag up and put in lunches.
Abby B.
Green Bay, WI
I like sunchips every once in a while. They aren't too salty and have just the right amount of flavor to them. The French onion ones are super good and probably my favoritr flavor next to cheddar.
Cynthia D.
Hillside, NJ
I absolutely love French onion and these chips are like so flavorful and crunchy! I usually get the chips from a conivent store! It totally met my expectations and my families!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?