BY SUNCHIPS® #21 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Chancee M.
Joplin, MO
Sun chips are one of the healthier chips. They are multi grain and have a great taste. They aren't greasy like other chips, and it don't take much to fill you up.
Alejandra M.
Fort Worth
One of my favorite chips to buy when I go to the store. This one happens to be French onion. I’d say it’s somewhat expensive. It’s something that I get every now and then it’s delicious. I highly recommend if you have the munchies.
Michelle S.
Ithaca , NY
This is a guilty pleasure of mine. It’s so good to eat especially after a long day at work. It makes me feel better eating this than normal chips but it still isn’t considered healthy.
Laura M.
United States
I like the SunChips French onion I like the taste it's not too much just enough and I like the way they're made like the wave of the chip and they just taste great snack
Micaela S.
Forest Grove, OR
My husbands favorite chip! A staple in our household! It's perfectly crunchy without being hard! They have such a distinct flavor! (In a good way) a must try for any chip lovee!!!
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Megan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
These are my FAVORITE chips! I purchased my first bag from Walmart, though Target also carries them. The flavor is amazing and they don’t have an oily residue like most chips.
Kat J.
First off, the French Onion flavor of these chips is fantastic. If you love sour cream and onion chips, these are right up your alley! It’s tangy, fresh, and completely negates the need for setting up chips with onion dip as a snack,... This bag has everything you could want. Did I mention the crunch and texture is super tasty?? You know how when you’re craving a bag of chips, you really want that crispy crunch with substantial flavor in every bite? Sun Chips gives you that, it never disappoints... These wavy chips never crumble apart or fall flat on flavor. As if those simple components weren’t enough, these are much healthier than other chips brands out there. So you’re making a smart healthy decision that you can feel good about, and your mouth is happy with it too!!

100% Whole Grain and a delicious snack! What more can you ask for?
Thomas D.
It’s hard to find a single bad thing to say about these. They are everyone’s favorite no matter the occasion. They are healthier (moderately) than potato chips and are usually the same price or cheaper than kettle chips at acme.
Lilli
these chips are my favorite chips ever. they are so affordable and have a great taste. i don't know the ingredients but they taste so good. also, they are very addicting and i eat them all the time because they are so good.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?

back