BY SUNCHIPS®

• Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try thes...4 Answers
  • I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
These are my favorite with a sandwich! They are light and tasty! Plus affordable for a good snack
Katelyn G.
Chewsville , MD
These are probably my favorite chips ever. The flavor is great and I love the crispness of them.
Monica L.
Philadelphia
I love these chips! I’ve been eating them for years now. This is their best flavor in my opinion.
Karen C.
I love me some sun chip. Essex this flavor. So yummy and delicious. I feel healthy eating it haha
Emily K.
Such a nice onion flavor. I love any onion flavor and I could eat a whole bag of these in a day!
Rory O.
San Francisco
Health & Delicious. I won't eat any other chips but SunChips. They have a wide variety of flavors
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
This is a great product and I really like it. I will definitely purchase it again in the future.
Cathy V.
Fullerton , CA
I enjoy eating these, usually buy mine at my school. I love how these aren't heavy or oily chips.
Leah M.
Philadelphia, PA
Love the onion flavored sun chips. You might need some gum after eating this particular flavor.
Britt O.
Los Angeles , CA
Love love love this flavor. Hands down best flavor of the whole lot. They go with everything imo.
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
Will there be any new flavors released soon?
Ashley R.
I've never had these, are they good? SunChips® French Onion
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?
valerie m.
Do any of you gals dip these in chip dip, or eat them as is?
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
Can I have some now please?