BY SUNCHIPS® #32 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Haley P.
Troy, AL
I don't care for the taste of sun chips but my mom and sister love them so theres that.
Sarah E.
Love these! Super Delicious! I can find these anywhere including Subway! A great chip!
Joline V.
Lancaster, PA
Great flavor, less grease, stays fresh. If I'm going to eat chips this is my weakness.
Stephanie G.
Rome , NY
So yummy! Multigrain which is awesome. The taste is so good! I could eat these all day
Amanda J.
Jackson, WY
The only chips I really like. But not the healthiest choice. There are better options.
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, MO
This is my favorite flavor of sunships, the french onion is very strong which is great.
Jenny O.
Super yummy we love these for road trips and picnics! Highly recommended! Def try them.
Victoria C.
New York
Love theses chips they are so light and crunchy a healthier alternative to potato chips
Andrea P.
Philadelphia
These are a great snack. Even though they have onion the taste is not too overwhelming
Hildret A.
Sabor a cebolla son increíbles la recomiendo 100 % no están pasadas de sal ni de grasa
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?