BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
👸 Erica S.
Absolutely love these. French onion is a flavor you don't see often and they did it best.
Kate K.
The all time favorite chip, ever since these came out we have to have them at every party
Laura C.
Grove City, OH
I like sun chips all flavors taste good to me. It seems like a better option on calories
Rosemarie S.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
I like that it whole grain. Family likes the taste. This is regularly requested by family
Sarah G.
The glaciers seem to vary between the bags but they are still nice to throw in the lunch
Alisha M.
My absolute favorite chip I can't find them at Walmart only public these are soooo good.
Brittney M.
Taylors, SC
For these to be healthy they are really good. The French onion is my favorite flavor too.
Virginia C.
Love SunChips! I like the crunch and texture of these. Great mid-day snack at the office!
Kaitlin O.
Santa Monica , CA
Love this flavor and all sun chips! A great addition to any meal. So yummy and healthier
angelamnunez7
Concord
I love sunchios! Yummy! These are one of my favorite chips ever! Especially the red bag!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?