BY SUNCHIPS® #21 in Chips

• Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try thes...4 Answers
  • I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Adele H.
My favorite! These chips are so good, great taste and awesome price! I definitely recommend them
Katelyn G.
Chewsville , MD
These are probably my favorite chips ever. The flavor is great and I love the crispness of them.
Wyatt H.
Elm Creek, NE
Love this chips great flavor and always a great product!! A definite go to bash of chips for me!
Genevera c.
Lathrop, CA
Theses chips are amazing, they never last a day at my house lol. They are great with sandwiches.
Meghan F.
Athens
AMAZING chips. I absolutely love the flavor. Probably one of the best chips that I have ever had.
Callie G.
Walmart does not carry these chips! My favorite chip plus a great snack that is not too unhealthy
Charlene S.
Maybrook, NY
Best sun chips ever created. I love the garden salsa ones but this wins first in a heart beat!
Melony L.
Yummy yummy yummy!!! I love these chips! So does my son! We eat them more then any other chip!
Leica D.
Naples
I’ll eat this flavor if I do t see the harvest cheddar. But it’s not my go to nor my favorite.
Emily L.
Louisville , KY
I absolutely love these chips. They're delicious and super affordable and great with some dip.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?

back