BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Aimée R.
We love Sun Chips for our snack! They taste SO GOOD without all the added fat and calories. Plus their made with good ingredients! They're not expensive. Can't go wrong with Sun Chips!
mandianna B.
Asheville
I tried these for the first time today. They do not have a strong onion flavor. They have a hint of French onion dip but not overpowering. They are OK but probably wouldn't buy again.
Bisma R.
I LOOOOOVE THESE!! So tasty and addictive goes so well with a cocoa cola! These chips are affordable and you get plenty of chips in one pack so it’s easy to share with the family too
Tristana S.
Arnold , MD
These are such good chips. They are a bit healthier than you’re average chips and they go good with a lot of different sandwiches. The flavor is bomb and they have a little less calories than your average chips.
Lamonica V.
Danielson, CT
Sunchips are my favorite chips and are a better choice in my opinion. They are healthier than lays. I’ve been buying them for years over top brand chips. I usually purchase them in grocery stores like Shoprite
Samantha G.
French onion chips are one of my favorites. We don't purchase chips that much, so these are usually a treat for us. There isn't another brand of chips that compare to the unique taste and texture of Sunchips.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Alissa M.
Perryville
A little bold on the onion flavor. I like these because they go good with sandwiches but not much else. I don't like how long the flavor lasts in my mouth after I've finished eating them.
Heather F.
OHmygah!!!!  These are delicious.  Love love love them!!!! Perfect with anything. But what chip isn't. Not expensive at all and very good. I tend to say these are the healthy chips.
Temeyra R.
Waterbury, CT
For being wheat chips these are actually really good! They do have a grainy taste but they are packed with flavor so it doesn't bother me. Also to think that they are a bit healthier makes eating a whole bag a little easier lol
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?